Hi, and thanks for visiting my blog!
I'm a Dutch, crafty and vintage-loving girl and I love to make things with crochet and felt. I live in the north of the Netherlands with my husband, our boy and little girl and our 2 cats.
I'm actually an educated goldsmith, but I don't really do anything with that...maybe one day I'll start up my own art gallery, or something...:-)
Currently I am working in a contactcenter for a government institution.
I like to blog about a lot of things, such as crafty and creative things like my love for crochet and felt, but also about vintage stuff I like, cute DIY's, art, photography, other blogs that I like, cooking and gardening (I have an allotment with one of my friends, where we grow our own fruits and vegetables. Yay!). I have a big love for all things art nouveau / Jugendstil, those shapes were already an inspiration for me when I was being educated as a goldsmith!
Please leave a message or ask questions, I would love to hear from you :-)
Terrible facts about me.....:
- I play on my nintendo every night in bed, before I go to sleep
- I like to eat non-breakfasty things for breakfast, like chips and cookies
- I'm a very messy person, not dirty, but very very messy
- I can start multiple things at the same time and then not finish anything
- I'm a gamer and love to play on the xbox, nintendo, playstation etc..
- I hate doing the dishes
- I hate doing the laundry, I only do this when we all run out of socks and underwear...
- Actually I hate doing any household chores...I'm a lousy housekeeper really..
- I have a real problem with throwing things away